About the Role
WeWork is seeking a Junior Copywriter to join the Brand Marketing team at our galactic headquarters in New York. The ideal candidate is passionate about brand voice and tone, and conveying brand identity through effective and clever messaging. You will take on projects that span marketing, advertising, member experience, and our digital products.
Please include a portfolio or writing samples with your application.
- Write engaging and thoughtful copy for diverse projects such as emails, advertising campaigns, physical assets, website experiments, sales collateral, and more.
- Translate WeWork voice to be used across multiple target audiences including prospective and current members, employees, and partners.
- Help maintain Voice Guidelines to ensure consistency throughout all of our spirited communications.
- At least two years experience copywriting and editing marketing communications—including interactive copy, print copy, and video copy—either at a well-known brand or agency with high-profile clients
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in English, writing, journalism, or other relevant subject
- Outstanding writing and grammar chops with refined proofreading and editing skills
- Highly organized and able to manage many projects cross-departmentally at once
- Motivated by writing copy that sounds funky fresh
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Who You Are
- Creative, adventurous, hungry; ready to roll your sleeves up to get work done
- You are a natural storyteller
- Passionate about collaborating and a true team player
- Great at self-managing productivity
- Have a great sense of humor
- Passionate about entrepreneurs, innovators, and the future of work
- Thoroughly flexible in a fast-changing environment
- Always willing to do whatever it takes to “Get Sh*t Done"
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top