IT Support Associate
Department Goals & Objectives
- Responsible for successful Corporate Technology Service delivery to WeWork internal team members globally
- Services includes but not limited to Infrastructure, Project Management, Applications, Information Security as well as Technology Governance & Compliance
- Manages the administrative, logistical and technology support for day-to-day corporate technology functions
- Ultimate accountability for bottom line while maximizing return on investment
- Plan and deliver integrated information services to enable Internal WeWork team members access the information they need, when and where they need it
- Meet or exceed internal team member’s requirements for technology service delivery
- Leverage existing, emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance, improve, and streamline IT processes
- Ensure the privacy, integrity, reliability and appropriate use of information resources for all WeWork corporate services locations
Position Goals & Objectives
- Consistent creation and removal of Team member accounts in multiple systems and applications for both scheduled and ad-hoc requests
- Leverages existing, emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance, improve, and streamline technology services processes
- Ensures the privacy, integrity, reliability and appropriate use of information resources for all WeWork regional headquarter locations
- To work collaboratively with, and provide solutions to, the other Member and Corporate Technology Teams (Applications, Engineering, Information Security, Governance & Compliance)
- Using your unique skills, identify opportunities for continuous process improvements and if needed, partner with other WeWork Technology teams to design, plan and implement a resolution.
- Proactively ensure team member issues are, where possible, anticipated and resolved before they occur. Evaluate and educate team members on IT practices that maximize their working efficiency.
- Identify chronic or recurring IT issues partnering with other technology teams for a resolution.
- Ability to use discretion and independent judgment in evaluating problems and creating solutions for team members.
- Manage weekly new hire account creation, equipment issuing & technology orientation
- Cost efficiency for hardware, software licenses and shipping
- Primary interface for the Corporate Technology Team providing a positive experience for WeWork Team Members through tailored IT solutions and the development and implementation of installation plans
- Responsible for team member computer and account management provisioning and de-provisioning and inventory management of equipment
- Communicate basic concepts to users of all computer literacy levels, in order to perform training, and generally support to all WeWork team members globally
- Provide a memorable team member experience for technology services that surpasses any and all expectations
- IT asset & inventory management to maintaining a global supply of technology hardware and software
- Oversee the process of shipping/receiving hardware for return, exchange and/or repair.
- Responsible for training of new hires on service desk policies and procedures
- Create & maintain documentation for existing and new process for provision and de-provisioning services
- Support the Corporate Service Technicians by providing tier one ticket managing and maintenance by closing of tickets within ZenDesk ticketing system
- 2+ Years of IT support experience
- Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2012, Office 2010, 2016, Office 365
- Experience with Zendesk, Centrify, Google for Business, Microsoft Active Directory
- Familiarity with iOS/Android OS
- Knowledge of Autodesk products, Adobe design suite, AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, VRAY and experience supporting designers in an architectural setting preferred
- Familiarity with Rukus wireless technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
- Basic knowledge of mobile device management technologies
- Previous experience with reporting and metrics preferred
- Experience of basic troubleshooting AV equipment
- Excellent communication and service delivery skills
- Basic knowledge of VOIP, and enterprise cloud based phone systems
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration of LANs, wireless network along with other basic networking principles
What you’ll do
- Be Inspired:
- Join a fast-growing movement. Empower people to do what they love everyday.
- Connect members to build their businesses and make meaningful connections.
- Be Authentic:
- You’re not perfect and neither are we, but you’re authentic in all you do. You own your mistakes, learn and move forward at a fast-pace.
- Be Grateful:
- Do not take success for granted. You celebrate not only your own accomplishments but also those around you.
- Be Tenacious:
- Never settle. You get things done and get them done well.
- You always face anything with 100%.
- Be Together:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with your team.
- Be Entrepreneurial:
- You’re a creator, a leader, and a self-starter. WeWork’s incredibly fast growth means hard work and plenty of room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company.
- Being part of a start-up that is growing quickly and expanding to new markets globaly.
- Incredible team-building events like WeWork Summer Camp WeWork Halloween.
- Full suite of employee benefits package that includes Health/Vision/Dental
- Discounts on Zipcar, hotels, gym memberships and more
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top