International Finance Director
WeWork is currently seeking an International Finance Director. This full time position will be based in Amsterdam and will report directly to the Deputy Chief Financial Officer who is based out of our New York City Headquarters. This individual will be responsible for supporting our General Managers in Europe, Israel, Asia and Australia as well as supporting all corporate finance projects, including but not limited to annual budgets, monthly P&L analysis and shared services.
- Support quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes for all business segments within WeWork’s international locations
- Liaise with various departments to create management reporting packages
- Oversee the Shared Services process for International Markets including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Procurement
- Coordinate the preparation and filing of Non-US Statutory Reporting
- SOX compliance monitoring
- Assist with international tax filings and issues
- Documentation of and accounting for inter-company loans
- Oversee the Treasury function in Europe, Israel, Asia and Australia
- Assist WeWork’s NYC Headquarters with VAT compliance
- Process compliance around all global processes related to Member Services, P2P, Inventory Management and Corporate Cards
- Ad-hoc projects and requests
- BA/BS degree; major in finance, accounting, and/or economics. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience leading or supporting an international finance organization
- Strong knowledge of financial statements and real estate fundamentals
- Familiarity with international tax filing and issues relating to an international finance organization
- Highly skilled in Excel & PowerPoint with financial modeling and presentation building experience
- Strong communicator and collaborator with ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses to upper management in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Able to work comfortably under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment with continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Passion for learning and relentless improvement
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top