Interior Design Lead
About the Role
WeWork seeks a designer with at least four years of experience for our interior design studio. Designer will aid in the creation of vibrant co-working environments, collaborative spaces, and special projects ranging from 5,000 - 100,000sf worldwide. Rapid project schedule requires organization, tenacity, and ability to work with others. Periodic travel may be required.
- Collaborate with Design Manager to define and maintain an on-brand project aesthetic appropriate to the market, neighborhood, and program
- Collaborate with Project Team Architect to develop layout(s).
- Collaborate with Design Manager to insure project design intent follows WW brand standards and best practices
- Collaborate with Creative Director on design concept/mood and how to successfully implement from concept phase through project execution.
- Identify and select products and vendors that meet brand standards.
- Work closely with FF&E Sourcing Lead and Logistics Lead to generate and manage FF&E project schedules and track FF&E supply chain (lead times, quantities, finishes)
- Substantial involvement during Documentation and Pre-construction/Bidding to convey design intent and finalize selection of products and vendors
- Substantial involvement during Staging and Closeout Stages to insure design intent is maintained through project installation
- Practical experience in high-end Hospitality, Residential, Commercial and/or Retail Interior Design
- A commitment to delivering outstanding service to high end clientele
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a 'can do' attitude
- Open to feedback, with boundless amounts of positive energy
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- High level of comfort working with project schedules (timelines, quantities, prices, SKUs, etc.)
- Proficient in the following programs: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SKETCHUP, and Revit AutoCad
- Knowledge in space planning a plus
- AS or BA Degree required, with a major in Interior Design or Architecture
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Must be fluent in English
*Portfolios must be submitted for consideration*
Back to top