About the Role
The Integration Developer will be the technical lead for day-to-day operations and new projects for Workday integrations for both Finance and Human Capital Management (HCM). Building and maintaining integrations while ensuring the integrity/quality of data transmitted and system availability is an important part of the role. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot the deep details of an issue and fixing it from end to end. These fixes may include short-term workarounds but will always focus on long term and comprehensive solutions to problems.
The candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment. The Candidate must be able to keep to a project schedule, have a continuous improvement mindset and be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently.
- Perform routine break/fix support and regression testing for the inbound/outbound integrations to the Workday system
- Integration scheduling and monitoring
- Provide solid knowledge of Workday’s object oriented data model and approaches to integrations (Connector, EIB and Studio)
- Provide integration and related workflow solutions within the guidelines of the integration team’s custom request procedures
- Create and maintain related calculated fields for integrations; communicate calculated fields needs across areas to avoid redundancy and achieve efficiency
- Liaison with technical solution architect for approach reviews and approvals
- Work across various platforms that integrate with Workday
- Understand and follow data governance
- Understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices
- Understand and follow security and data privacy standards
- Perform regression testing on integrations during Workday releases
- Log / maintain tickets in ticket tracking system
- Undergraduate degree in Technology Services, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Experience building complex internal and external integrations into an ERP, including banking integrations
- Minimum of 3 years of practical Workday Integrations experience using Workday Studio, Enterprise Interface Builder, and Core Connector is required.
- Workday Integrations Certified is required
- Working knowledge of XSLT is required
- Experience with Workday Security Administration is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with web service integrations (SOAP, WSDL, XML).
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top