Help Desk Manager
Position Goals & Objectives
- Provide support to Facilities and Community Management teams in order to effectively maintain buildings
- Increase operational efficiency by managing all maintenance requests
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage maintenance requests via ticketing platform
- Generate maintenance ticket reports
- Coordinate Field staff work schedules
- Prioritize and escalate issues first to the Facilities Operations Managers then to Regional Director of Facilities, based on emergency level
- Recommend the use of resources to resolve issues
- Ensure Facilities teams are properly equipped
- Coordinate delivery of maintenance equipment and supplies
- Coordinate and schedule trash removal as required
- Track Facilities inventory and equipment budget
- Analyze team productivity by comparing weekly time sheets to ticket resolution metrics
- Coordinate ad hoc HQ projects as needed
- Meet with third party contractors and coordinate efforts to provide service
- In conjunction with the Regional Director of Facilities, maintain Quality Assurance and Control of region
Experience & Requirements
- 3 plus years coordinating experience in the facilities, construction or related industry
- Technical working knowledge of building systems
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to source vendors, equipment and materials
- Excellent computer skills
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top