Global Sales Training Program Manager
- Establish and implement an instructional design methodology for both instructor-led content and self-paced, digital content which delivers a blended and "right-sized" experience for audiences within the scope of assigned projects.
- Design and develop, in conjunction with outsourced vendors, learning assets for our global teams to support learning at scale.
- Work closely with the training delivery team and outsourced vendors to develop effective and engaging training programs for current and newly-hired employees.
- Assist in the implementation of a range of training programs based on business needs.
- Conduct content development sessions and lead discussions around how to identify learning objectives and which learning modalities are most appropriate.
- Identify and define the ROI metrics for the sales methodology and utilize for continuous improvement.
- Build relationships with L&D and other cross-functional business partners, globally, to collaborate on skill gaps and learning priorities.
- 3+ years in an L&D or Sales Training organization.
- Experience in consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
- Business acumen and marketing familiarity.
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments.
Back to top