About the Role:
We are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager to support forecasting and analytical processes across the business. You will work closely with company executives to measure and track financial metrics to drive strategic decision making. You will balance multiple projects at once and partner with various operating groups. The ideal candidate is analytical, motivated, resourceful and eager to dive into the data.
- Support quarterly forecasting and budgeting processes for specific business segments
- Prepare weekly and monthly executive reports with key performance metrics
- Liase with various departments to create and produce management reporting packages
- Maintain and enhance efficiency of internal financial reporting processes
- Create ad-hoc analyses to drive business strategy
- Support strategic planning and review processes
- Assist with the development of a growing FP&A team
- Help drive accountability and visibility throughout the organization
- BA/BS degree; major in finance, accounting, and/or economics preferred
- 5+ years of experience in finance and/or accounting; FP&A experience is a plus
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Able to work comfortably under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus
WeWork is the community of creators. We provide the space, community and services for over tens of thousands of members to do what they love and create their life's work. WeWork’s mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. Our own team members are central to this mission.
The WeWork team is a group of entrepreneurial, grateful individuals who deeply believe in what we are creating and in the power of “we”. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration.
WeWork transforms buildings into beautiful, collaborative work spaces and provides infrastructure, services, events and technology so our members can focus on doing what they love. Our team members value the WeWork concept and there is a contagious energy in our offices as we work towards accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces, empowering small businesses and connecting interesting people hasn't yet begun to be satisfied. We are just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly more exciting as team members join our mission!
Our values guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things; we challenge convention; and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. Be persistent and knock down walls – literally if you have to. You have our permission.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top