Facilities Operations Manager
Position Goals & Objectives
- Provide support in all trades to effectively maintain buildings
- Increase operational effectiveness & efficiency of buildings and infrastructure
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and manage Facilities Operations Technicians
- Oversee the maintenance of buildings within assigned zones
- Coordinate daily work schedules for Facilities Operations Technician
- Manage time sheets
- Solve maintenance request submitted via ticketing system
- Periodically review and report on building health
- Manage short lead time projects: budget and execute
- Purchase emergency items to facilitate repairs
- Maintain KPI targets within the zones
- Serve as Facilities team’s point of contact with Building Management
Experience and Requirements:
- Strong Soft Service and experience is Service Operations.
- Management of vendors and 3rd party supply chain.
- Strong PC and reporting skills is essential.
- Experience in Hospitality and or TFM (total facilities management)
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience in vendor evaluation KPI & SLA's.
- Basic Building management skills.
- P&L experience.
- proven record in building vendor and client relation would be advantageous.
- H&S Awareness and basic compliance knowledge.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top