Facilities Operations Technician Responsibilities and Duties:
- Solve maintenance requests submitted via ticketing system
- Report completed tickets via ticketing system
- Execute short lead time projects
- Maintain KPI targets within the zones
- Report to Facilities Manager for daily work schedules
- Assess and resolve maintenance issues onsite
- Periodically coordinate with Facilities Manager to discuss building health
Experience and Requirements:
- 5 plus years hands-on experience in the facilities, construction or related industry
- Working knowledge of HVAC , mechanical systems and all construction-related trades
- Technical working knowledge of building systems
- Excellent communication and organization skills
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top