Executive Business Partner
WeWork is currently seeking an Executive Business Partner to support our global leaders in Design, Finance, & Operations. You will ensure streamlined activities within our global organizations, and act as gatekeeper to the Global Head. In doing so, the Executive support role will aid in complex calendar management, project management, writing presentations, spreadsheet creation and upkeep, expense reports, and travel coordination. You will handle day-to-day management of personnel to allow the leaders to focus on growing our organization. The right candidate will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Strategically manage leaders' time: manage leaders' calendars, evaluate external opportunities including long-term travel and meeting plans, and assess their fit against priorities.
- Act as gatekeeper: ensure leaderships' involvement in project or decision-making processes takes place at key times, where their input and authority are most needed.
- Prepare for and follow up on meetings : prepare leaders for upcoming meetings by ensuring they have all the information necessary to be productive and engaged. Coordinate agendas for approval prior to meetings.
- Manage large cross-functional projects or initiatives; bring together important stakeholders and help drive decisions.
- Research, perform benchmarking, analyze data, and make recommendations.
- Collaborate with different department executive assistants (external and internal) to ensure that any ongoing projects and needs for the company are met as well as up to company standards
- Organize retreats, conferences, and other special events.
- Development and review of documents including but not limited to presentations, e-mails, financials (budgets, etc), process flows, etc
- Prepare weekly report for historical documentation as well as prospective planning
- Prepare expense reports
- Help solve issues as they arise
- Special projects as assigned
- Experience supporting C- level Executive in a technology or construction company
- Excellent, clear and tactful communicator - written and face to face
- Ability to execute with little direction
- Thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Utmost confidence in handling sensitive and confidential issues and information
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor's degree
Back to top