Executive Assistant, LatAm
About the Role
WeWork is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support our LatAm Executive Team with a variety of executive and personal tasks. S/he serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies. The Executive Assistant also serves as liaison to senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple priorities.
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Facilitate vendor vetting and payment process
- Assist with day-to-day administrative support as needed
- Create Executive Reports of Status of the markets
- Manage groups and email addresses
- Coordinate TGIM meetings
- Provide ad hoc project support to the legal team as needed
- Work with other departments to ensure consistent standards and best practices on compliance projects are met
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication with internal departments
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Works closely and effectively to keep the team well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Prioritize conflicting needs with efficiency and precision. Proactively determine and implement ways to reduce calendar conflicts
- Anticipate needs and actively seek out solutions. Determine and implement process improvements
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans
- Assist in tracking and maintaining international entity formation, name change and other related documents
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven problem-solving abilities with challenging deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to anticipate change and react efficiently and expeditiously.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and confidential issues/material as well as communicate effectively with senior executives.
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Works well independently as well as with a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a project management organization.
- Strong letter-writing skills a must.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Extremely reliable character with a demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Required language skills: English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and a good base of general computer knowledge
- Data -and results- driven
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Highly creative, able to formulate a unique vision and flawlessly execute the vision
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit -- WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top