About the Role
WeWork is currently looking for an Executive Assistant, based in Hong Kong, to provide senior-level support to our General Counsel in the administrative coordination of the legal function throughout Asia Pacific. The role is responsible for the organizing, maintaining and safeguarding of documents, correspondences, and all other departmental information. Development of good relations with the legal function and other departments throughout our global entity, outside counsels and other service providers in all locations are instrumental to success.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Legal team.
- Organize and maintain database for documents and information for the Legal team.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Create presentations, reports, and various project based documents
- Collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents for management use.
- Monitor budgets and create budget reports.
- Interact via email in professional tone with various stakeholders, investors and all internal employees
- Interact with outside counsels.
- Coordinate frequent travel for executive(s); create detailed travel and city itinerary packets.
- Manage travel and entertainment expenses, including submissions for reimbursement.
- Anticipate needs of manager and department members with minimal direction
- Travel within Asia Pacific for meetings when required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of secretarial experience with senior management and team support.
- In-house legal or law firm experience welcomed.
- Works independently with minimal instructions and supervision.
- Fast learner and willing to perform additional work and special tasks
- Attention to detail and high pursuit of accuracy.
- Extensive Microsoft® Office® experience.
- Ability to use Powerpoint® to create and manipulate org charts and presentations.
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Good writing and editing skills.
- Good information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge in Microsoft® Windows®, Word®, PowerPoint®, Excel® applications.
- Mature, friendly, dedicated, outgoing and loyal
- Team player with a clear understanding of the benefits of collaboration.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Good organizational, planning and communication skills.
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top