Espresso Bar Barista
About the Role
Position Goals & Objectives:
- Provide coffee-shop experience to visitors and employees
- Efficiently handle day–to-day pantry operation
- Successful collaboration between head quarters managers and employees
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement and apply high coffee standards
- Implement and apply new pantry maintenance standards
- Oversee pantry specialty cleaning procedures with the members services team
- Manage food assemblies weekly
- Fulfill daily executives and office manager requests
- Manage and adjust pantry inventory
- Troubleshoot and resolve pantry operational issues
- Cost Center Management - Reconcile and track monthly packing slips and invoices
- Excellent written and vocal communication
- Above-average organizational skills
- Friendly and welcoming personality
- Attention to detail
- Innovator and creative
Experience and Requirements:
- Barista experience
- Knowledge of Latte Art
- A coffee lover at heart
- Food handler certificate
- Ability to work with diverse group of peers and suppliers
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
WeWork is the community of creators. We provide the space, community and services for over 50,000 members to do what they love and create their life's work. WeWork’s mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. Our own team members are central to this mission.
The WeWork team is a group of entrepreneurial, grateful individuals who deeply believe in what we are creating and in the power of “we”. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration.
WeWork transforms buildings into beautiful, collaborative work spaces and provides infrastructure, services, events and technology so our members can focus on doing what they love. Our team members value the WeWork concept and there is a contagious energy in our offices as we work towards accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces, empowering small businesses and connecting interesting people hasn't yet begun to be satisfied. We are just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly more exciting as team members join our mission!
Our values guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things; we challenge convention; and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. Be persistent and knock down walls – literally if you have to. You have our permission.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top