Enterprise Pre Sales Engineer
Department Goals & Objectives
- Responsible for the successful delivery of Member facing IT infrastructure and services through the Networking, Audio Visual, IT Business Development and Member Services support teams.
- Provides pre-sales technical support to the Enterprise Sales team to manage any custom IT requirements
- Able to present WeWork service capabilities to both technical teams as well as business-oriented members within customers/prospects.
- Able to translate members’ requirements into a winning solution including the design of the services, costing of the components of the solution and creation of business cases to support enterprise opportunity.
- Able to convey customer requirements to internal teams within WeWork
- Participate in prospective client meetings, presentations, conference calls, web conferences, and whiteboard sessions.
- Ultimate accountability for bottom line
- Manages the administrative, logistical and other duties that are necessary for member technology day-to-day functioning
- Seeks to maximize return on investment for the shareholders
Sub-Department Goals & Objectives
- IT Business Development is a key partner for the WeWork Enterprise Sales Team providing consulting services with prospective Enterprise Members to identify and plan for any unique IT needs.
- IT Business Development is responsible for the partnership with the Product Team and the Regional Member Technology Teams in designing, building out and bringing into service new WeWork locations around the world.
- IT Business Development is responsible for ensuring that any members unique IT requirements are documented and handed over to the other Member Technology Teams to ensure a seamless transition from implementation to ongoing support.
- IT Business Development should participate in the discussions around leveraging existing or identifying emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance and improve the Member Experience
- IT Business Development, through its practices, will ensure the privacy, integrity, reliability of information technology resources for all our members within our WeWork locations
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and implement short- and long-term IT strategies and designs to facilitate the growth of enterprise sales for WeWork globally
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for Enterprise Sale team.
- Ability to understand and articulate customer business requirements and develop the corresponding proposal design
- Able to present WeWork’s service capabilities to both technical teams as well as business-oriented members within customers/prospects
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of solutions for all enterprise members.
- Conduct pre-sales technical assistance and solutions & product education.
- Partner with the Member Technology Teams to architect complete solutions, which meet member’s needs.
- Ability to engage with customers and to effectively evangelize solutions by highlighting technical merits while simultaneously addressing customer needs
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Technical understanding of network and PC operating systems, including Cisco, Juniper, VOIP, Content Filtering, etc
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles
- Experience with network cabling and patching telephony systems
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
WeWork is the community of creators. We provide the space, community and services for over tens of thousands of members to do what they love and create their life's work. WeWork’s mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. Our own team members are central to this mission.
The WeWork team is a group of entrepreneurial, grateful individuals who deeply believe in what we are creating and in the power of “we”. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration.
WeWork transforms buildings into beautiful, collaborative work spaces and provides infrastructure, services, events and technology so our members can focus on doing what they love. Our team members value the WeWork concept and there is a contagious energy in our offices as we work towards accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces, empowering small businesses and connecting interesting people hasn't yet begun to be satisfied. We are just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly more exciting as team members join our mission!
Our values guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things; we challenge convention; and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. Be persistent and knock down walls – literally if you have to. You have our permission.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top