Enterprise Account Director
Our Mission: Create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living.
At WeWork, we believe that when you connect space and people, you can transform your business.
Our mission doesn't end with enterprises, businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. We believe in empowering our team to create their own life's work. We move fast and we challenge each other, but we look after each other and care about our culture, which makes working here extremely rewarding. There's a lot of work left for us to do, and we couldn't do it without a single member of our team.
Our Enterprise Sales team is currently looking for an Enterprise Account Director to help us shape our journey of growth. This full-time position is based in Warsaw and will be responsible primarily for Poland and for the CEE region as we expand to more countries.
As a successful Account Director, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of Enterprise (1000+ employees) companies in Poland and internationally
- Develop sales strategies to form meaningful relationships with corporate heads of real estate, CFO's, Heads of HR and other business leaders to grow existing accounts.
- Work closely with Account Management Team to ensure a premium member experience and to ensure we expand the collaboration with our accounts
- Run the entire sales process, from qualification to close.
- Collaborate with our product, operations and real estate teams to ensure we grow successfully our Enterprise business locally and globally.
- Utilise Salesforce to properly track and report Sales progress and identify commercial gaps and opportunities
- Communicate and sell the WeWork brand and lifestyle to the Enterprise community
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and high value transactions
- Successful track record of direct sales in a B2B environment
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisation, multitasking and prioritising skills
- Experience or affinity with commercial Real Estate is a plus, but we successfully recruit from a variety of industries such as SaaS, Banking and E-Commerce
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent Polish and English speaker (please submit your application in English)
Back to top