Enterprise Account Director
About the Role
The Account Director, Enterprise Sales is a senior sales professional responsible for leading and driving WeWork's enterprise revenue strategy and targets. This is a unique opportunity to build the structure and pipeline of an untapped Enterprise market whilst addressing the evolving needs of our members' employee cultures and real estate footprints. We are seeking individuals with proven track record of consultative sales and complex contract negotiations, the ability to articulate WeWork's strategy and vision to a variety of audiences, and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast-paced technology companies.
- Develop the Enterprise strategy and grow Enterprise membership of Fortune 1000 companies, while continuing to support the WeWork brand and community.
- Build and motivate an Enterprise Sales team in support of our strategic plan. Assist and coach team members in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon targets and performance metrics.
- Provide strong leadership, mentorship, vision and direction.
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of business including forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management and team collaboration.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Work with various internal teams to drive Enterprise member satisfaction to ensure opportunities for additional business growth.
- Collaborate with our physical product group to provide input on layout, design, and construction of spaces that are optimized for Enterprise members.
- Lead prospect meetings, and engage other corporate resources as required to close large, complex, multi-million dollar transactions.
- Serve as leadership sponsor to large Enterprise accounts and help drive key executive relationships.
- Offer strong thought leadership within the global sales team and marketing team.
- Understand target companies' business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate WeWork's value proposition at the executive level.
- Maintain a high-level of knowledge of the WeWork offerings while remaining current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
- At least 10 years of enterprise sales experience, with track record of achieving revenue targets in market-leading B2B sales organizations.
- Proven success in scaling out enterprise sales teams, and consultative sales success in establishing effective relationships with key decision-makers.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, with focus on numbers and process.
- Proven track record working in high-growth, fast paced environments, and together with C-level executives.
- Fluent in English, with fluency in Southeast Asian languages a plus.
Back to top