Email Marketing Associate
Email Marketing Associate
WeWork is hiring an Email Marketing Associate to support the development, creation and maintenance of HTML emails and email programs, including outbound sales, general marketing, on-boarding, social engagement, retention and daily experience of WeWork members from the beginning to the end of the member lifecycle.
- Build email campaigns from start to finish, including HTML/CSS coding, copywriting, design sourcing, business approval and deployment in Pardot
- Launch, maintain, test and iterate on single and automated email campaigns to prospective members and current members
- Identify, build, QA and monitor static and/or dynamic member list segments for the above, using Salesforce and Pardot
- Provide technical support for on-the-ground teams in their daily outreach efforts
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams across the company to gather necessary components for creating and deploying email campaigns on deadline
- Analyze email campaign results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on these learnings
- 2+ years experience in email marketing with demonstrated success in managing direct response and integrated email marketing programs
- Proficient in HTML and CSS specific to email, experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Excel a plus
- Experience using a major email marketing platform (Pardot, ExactTarget, Mailchimp, Sailthru, Responsys, etc.) to QA/deploy emails, manage email lists, and export data for reporting
- Proven track record in email quality assurance across all major email service providers, catching mistakes and inconsistencies before deployment
- Analytical, creative, and organized with strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, communication skills, and time management abilities
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to master the WeWork brand voice
- 4-year degree from a top institution
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top