Director, Shared Services - LATAM
We are looking for an experienced Director for WeWork's LATAM Billing, Accounts Payable and T&E operations. This position is part of WeWork's Corporate Finance Department and will report directly to a VP in Finance.
WeWork has significantly expanded its business and has aggressive growth plans. The increase in its business has created opportunities to lead and develop large global teams, manage relationships with global stakeholders and help design and implement more automated and sophisticated operations to support the business. This role will provide a significant opportunity for growth, while developing the future state operational design to ensure the success of WeWork as it continues to expand.
The candidate will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of WeWork's business, building strong relationships with stakeholders and supporting the future growth of WeWork. The ideal candidate will have a strong operations and control background and a passion to develop teams and lead change. The candidate must also be self-motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Lead and develop teams to execute on the day-to-day operations and develop strategies to support WeWork's growth plans
- Review and modify policies and procedures and help ensure compliance with internal and external reporting requirements
- Design and develop metrics and reporting to monitor the effectiveness of our current operations and measure the success of initiatives post implementation
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to analyze the business process lifecycles, metrics and key performance indicators to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency and controls through process redesign and automation
- Engage stakeholders to manage operational issues and influence them to sponsor and support policies and initiatives that promote our internal controls, compliance and operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting
- 10+ years of progressive experience in finance shared services or operations
- Experience engaging and interacting with senior leaders to provide operational updates, obtain sponsorship for strategic priorities and manage stakeholder relationships
- Experience evaluating systems, controls and operations, as well as leading projects and teams
- Extensive knowledge of operational processes, systems and internal controls with a strong understanding of financial reporting concepts
- Proven ability to influence and motivate others to drive results in a multi-location and matrixed environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present complex topics in a clear and concise manner to audiences at various levels of the business
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle varying workloads and work in an unstructured environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to lead teams and build partnerships with internal and external partners
Back to top