Director, Real Estate Analytics, Global
The Global Real Estate Underwriting & Analytics team is responsible for the management and supervision of WeWork's investment committee, deal underwriting, real estate data analytics, global portfolio reporting, and market research.
The role is expected to support the financial reporting framework by which the Real Estate Underwriting and Analytics team monitors the Firm's global lease portfolio as it relates to ongoing profitability and performance to underwrite. Affiliated responsibilities include the maintenance of underwriting assumption databases, building level transaction analysis, fulfillment of Investor Relations requests and ad hoc reporting in support of transactional teams.
As a dedicated member of the global Real Estate team, this role requires a deep financial skill set, effective communication skills, and a baseline understanding of deal economics and real estate portfolio management.
- Leading the development of near-term and long-term real estate strategy for WeWork's global portfolio through data analyses in pricing, discount, occupancy, and other internal and external assumptions
- Providing visibility, governance and timely reporting of financials and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Preparing a range of presentations including but not limited to look back analysis, portfolio performance, and management presentations
- Collaborating with Global and Regional Real Estate, Finance, Revenue Management, Digital, and Enterprise teams to initiate and streamline processes
- Contributing to ad-hoc projects
- Leading and developing a team of Associates to achieve above objectives
- BA/BS degree; major in business, finance, real estate and/or economics preferred
- 7-9 years of experience in professional services (investment banking / consulting) and/or real estate (real estate finance, real estate portfolio management, or corporate real estate)
- Must be detail-oriented and keen on digging into numbers and variances
- Highly motivated and willing to train, invest, and develop junior team
- Resourceful and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in ambiguous situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of WeWork's Employees
Amanda T.Senior Community Manager
Amanda oversees four WeWork locations in New York City. It's her job to ensure the Community Managers in those buildings are fully supported, creating building strategies, and innovating on member experience.
Back to top