Director, Market Sales
The We Company's mission is to elevate the world's consciousness. Our global platform reimagines and positively impacts how we work, live and grow through three distinct business lines: WeWork's mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living; WeLive's mission is to build a world where no one feels alone; WeGrow's mission is to unleash every human's superpowers. Through design, technology, and hospitality we are creating a community that helps people live life with purpose and have a meaningful impact in the world. The We Company began 2019 with more than 400,000 members. In less than ten years, we've built a global network of 400 locations across 100 cities and nearly 30 countries, and we're just getting started.
WeWork is seeking a Director to lead the Market sales segment in the Midwest & Texas region. Our Sales Director will build, lead, and motivate a team to consistently exceed sales targets, contribute to the company culture, and develop cross-departmental relationships to increase new member base and building occupancy.
The Market Sales segment represents an incredible opportunity for WeWork. This portion of the business is designed to house an entrepreneur with a million dollar idea to a fast growing start-up (1-49 employee companies). To date we have thousands of members ranging from 1 desk to 50 desk offices.
- Hire, train, motivate and lead sales managers and reps both in market and remotely
- Accurately forecast and achieve/exceed monthly & quarterly sales targets and important metrics for the region
- Leverage the new member development team to create top of funnel opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define and execute on sales and marketing strategy and budget for the region
- Provide innovative solutions to hit/exceed team goals that are data-driven and scalable
- Work cross-functionally with Medium-Large Business & Enterprise sales leadership to customize offerings and contractual agreements for larger members
- Communicate regularly with the US, Canada & Israel & Global sales teams to share best practices
- Work closely with Growth Operations to constantly analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes and programs
- Provide Real Estate team recommendations for current and future expansion based on market demand
- Partner with the regional GM on managing the overall health and growth of the region
- College degree; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, 4+ in sales leadership
- Experience working in high-growth and/or early stage company environment, B2B SaaS preferred
- Expert presentation, analytical, management, process-improvement, and communication skills
- Experience managing front-line managers and producing exceptional results
- Ability to travel and spend sufficient time on the road to understand the business
- Handles ambiguity well, adaptable and excited to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Believes in community and collaboration with the ability to create relationships quickly with colleagues and partners in the business
- A sense of humor even when things get tough; at WeWork we are "all in it together"; will go above and beyond to support the team and get things done!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top