Director, Enterprise Real Estate Advisory
WeWork is seeking Directors to join the Global Real Estate Advisory (REA) Team within our fast-growing Enterprise business.
The Global Enterprise team is on a mission to be the leading real estate partner for the world's largest and fastest growing
companies. In response to unprecedented demand from major global corporations, our goal is to leverage WeWork's flexible space
solutions, global business community, and innovative workplace technology to revolutionize how people work. Enterprise members
to date include a majority of Fortune 500 companies and name-brand growth companies spanning a variety of industries. As of Q4
2018, 'Enterprise' now accounts for over a third of the Company's run-rate sales, a figure we expect to increase significantly in the
Within the Enterprise business, the Real Estate Advisory Team sits at the intersection of Sales, Finance, and Real Estate and is tasked
with identifying and scaling new business opportunities that will drive the strategic agenda of the Global Enterprise business. In
tandem with our Global Account Executives, REA team members will be primarily focused on executing high impact real estate
transactions across our largest and fastest-growing Enterprise accounts.
Directors on REA will be responsible for business development, the creation and codification of new deal structures and products,
and the execution of large-scale transactions. They will ultimately drive the development and direction of the Enterprise business'
long-term vision and strategy.
Who you are:
Creative. Entrepreneurial. Client-facing. Analytical. Results-oriented. Manager. Mentor. Multidisciplinary. Big picture thinker.
Natural leader. Can easily distill the complex into the simple. Real estate expert. Prefers to ask for forgiveness than seek
permission. Questions orthodoxy.
- 6-10 years of transactional finance experience, preferably with exposure to commercial real estate
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and align the interests of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, high-growth environment with a loose playbook
- Deal Development
- Lead an end-to-end sales process -partnering with key internal and external stakeholders - from initial pitch and structuring
- through negotiation and close.
- Business Strategy
- Develop and expand the Enterprise suite of real estate products & structures to acquire new clients and drive deeper relationships
- with our key accounts.
- Business Development
- Build relationships, develop new business, and provide expert consultation to internal and external senior executives to establish
- the REA team as a trusted partner.
- Portfolio Optimization
- Undertake initiatives to drive overall growth and efficiency in the Enterprise business, including new deal opportunity analysis and
- evaluation, pricing and risk optimization, and new market entry.
Meet Some of WeWork's Employees
Amanda T.Senior Community Manager
Amanda oversees four WeWork locations in New York City. It's her job to ensure the Community Managers in those buildings are fully supported, creating building strategies, and innovating on member experience.
Back to top