Digital Support Associate
About the Role: Digital Support Associate
The WeWork Digital department is responsible for building internal systems that are used on a company-wide level - these systems help us manage and scale all aspects of our business model. A WeWork Digital Operations Associate is the liaison between the Community and the Digital departments. This person will work directly with product managers, engineers, and designers to ensure quality and exceed operational excellence amongst our growing suite of enterprise software applications.
This is a full-time job at a fast moving startup - you will be expected to work diligently and be on call to assist team members when high priority issues arise. We’re hiring for this position immediately to be based out of our headquarters located in New York City.
- Be the first point of contact for digital issues impacting the Community team and deliver an exceptional support experience.
- Liaise between the IT, Security, Operations and Marketing teams to facilitate processes and improve efficiency across all teams.
- Gather product feedback, identify and investigate product issues, and work closely with Product Managers to improve our software offerings.
- Work closely with engineers to clarify feature requirements, provide steps to reproduce systematic errors, and communicate to stakeholders once issues are resolved.
- Knowing the ins and outs of the digital systems to generate workarounds and provide solutions for users.
- 2-3 Years of customer service or similar experience operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- You are tech-savvy; you have a knack for learning and understanding digital applications and systems. You understand how to identify issues and clearly communicate them to engineering teams.
- You are a people person and exhibit courtesy, kindness, efficiency, mindfulness and patience in all aspects of your job.
- You have excellent writing skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, with a solid command of grammar, spelling and syntax.
- You are a problem solver and are able to effectively leverage resources to identify and resolve problems efficiently, while gathering and analyzing data.
- You are dependable. This position requires you to be at work consistently and on time, follow instructions, responds to management direction and solicit feedback to improve personal performance.
- You will be expected to have some flexibility in your schedule; this position is full-time and at times may include early mornings, nights, and weekends.
WeWork is the community of creators. We provide the space, community and services our members need to create their life's work. WeWork’s mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living.
We’re a group of entrepreneurial, grateful individuals who instill the idea of working better together in everything that we do. Our success is the result of our collaboration: talented and outstanding team members who always challenge convention. We have over 50,000 members in our community that spans cities around the world.
We transform buildings into beautiful, collaborative work spaces and provide infrastructure, services, events and technology so our members can focus on doing what they love. Our members thrive in communities online. Our ability to aggregate their needs enables us to offer them a variety of support services at a value that would otherwise be unavailable to them. We always go the extra mile to help them in their effort to build sustainable businesses and successful lives.
Our hunger for building great spaces, empowering small businesses and connecting interesting people hasn't yet begun to be satisfied. We are just getting started.
Our values guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things; we challenge convention; and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. Be persistent and knock down walls – literally if you have to. You have our permission.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We have empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top