- Support overall department with travel and expenses; ensure impactful, focused meetings and general team organization
- Support operational projects to help the team run smoothly, such as improved on-boarding, training, process implementation, etc.
- Manage schedules to ensure department and team member needs are being met in a timely and prioritized manner
- Coordinate all travel and expenses pertaining to deal development
- Coordinate recurring departmental and team meetings as requested
- Coordinate shared resources (travel calendar, conference room, etc.)
- Ensure all resources needed to make effective decisions are addressed (appointments, room reservations, communication systems, food and beverage, etc.)
- Capture meeting decisions and action items; when requested, distribute minutes to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Support clear communication and documentation of department resources, policies and best practices
- Discretion and confidentiality in all communication
- Prior experience in a project management environment
- Strong understanding of real estate and development industry
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in office productivity and project management software
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top