About the Role
We are looking for a bright, energetic and determined Department Coordinator who will be supporting Corporate Technology with operational and management needs. We’re a fast paced group comprised of Engineers, Developers and Analysts supporting Corporate Infrastructure, InfoSec, Applications and Compliance for WeWork employees globally. We work hard and play hard and strive to maintain a tight knit and welcoming atmosphere. Our department is growing and we need a tenacious and detail-oriented Coordinator to help scale our efforts smoothly and effectively!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain day to day calendar scheduling for department head and leadership team
- Serves as the point-of-contact for department communications and coordination of all office related activities such as seating charts, security badges, office supplies,
- Assist with executive needs for the department head
- Assists in contract administration, invoice, payments as well as department related expenses.
- Creates and revises policies and procedures by analyzing operating practices
- Guides Team member actions by researching, developing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to
- Organize events and departmental activities within the company and with third parties
- Compile and share meeting notes and project updates
- Maintain recurring reports for management
- Primary interface for the Corporate Technology Team providing a positive experience for WeWork Team Members
- Convey warm and efficient customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent PC/Mac skills plus proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking abilities
- Experience with Project Management software (JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Google Docs etc)
- Excels under pressure
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic environment at all levels of seniority
- Ability to work independently and with teams taking ownership of tasks to completion
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Have a “Can do” attitude as well as being able to wear multiple hats
- Able to quickly learn and be technically savvy with additional software packages
- Basic understanding of financial management and budgeting
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top