Creative Marketing Manager, Labs
The Creative Marketing Manager is a newly created role and will work directly with the WeWork Labs' Leadership Team as well as with the HQ marketing, design, sales and regional teams to project manage all creative content production/traffic while simultaneously generating creative tools and assets for the brand.
The Creative Marketing Manager will work at the nexus of creative and business operations, helping to ensure the timely development and delivery of marketing collateral, in-Lab marketing materials, social media content, newsletter/blog content, sales enablement tools, decks and more.
The candidate must be creative, collaborative and willing to take on new and diverse projects, in addition to being able to change focus and priority at a moment's notice. Additionally, the candidate must be able to work and thrive in the fast-paced environment and execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines and demonstrate an ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a global organization and understand the complexities and considerations inherent in developing and extending creative platforms across global marketplaces.
- Project manage the execution of of all creative production needs for WeWork Labs by overseeing the pipeline and workflows of all creative projects
- Own the development and execution of ongoing creative projects for brand, sales, partnerships and programming teams
- Support both the marketing and design teams in ensuring the timely execution and delivery of all creative projects
- Act as the gatekeeper of high quality creative
- Serve as the liaison between the design / marketing teams and all other cross-functional teams
- Support the establishment and standardization all creative and operational best practices to drive creative performance and implement successful campaigns
- Develop and execute creative campaigns for social media, digital newsletters, blogs and more
- Develop brand, regional, partnership and sales enablement assets for sales and regional teams globally. This includes but is not limited to:
- Interactive sales demonstration assets
- Pitch decks in all mediums/forms
- Launch marketing toolkits
- Thought leadership and demand generation content
- Other on-brand packaged assets (including digital storytelling, physical leave-behinds, email templates and newsletters, shareable links, etc).
- Bachelors' degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 5-7 years of experience working in a design, brand or communication capacity.
- HIGHLY creative with a portfolio of work demonstrating a strong background in graphic design
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MailChimp, G-Suite and Keynote
Back to top