Corporate Expense Analyst
About the Role
The Corporate Expense Analyst will work within our Shared Services department to assist with all matters relating to Corporate Travel and Expenses.
- Perform day-to-day administrative functions for applications supporting the Corporate Travel & Expense programs (Concur, Workday)
- Audit expense reports based on expense audit rules and ensure compliance with the Companies T&E Guidelines
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in the Company’s Workday Expense application and corporate expense policy
- Assist with the updates of expense programs Concur/Workday configurations, and audit rules to comply with Corporate Card and T&E guidelines, procedures and company policies
- Assist as needed with internal and external audits and projects for the Corporate Travel and Expense Program
- Support various teams using the Concur Travel and Expense application and Global Corporate Travel Program
- Assist Corporate card administrator; manage all related tasks, including processing new applications, terminations, limit changes and fraudulent charges
- Concur Expense or Workday Administrator experience required
- Technical skills including Microsoft Excel, Word required
- 1+ years of progressive responsibilities in the T&E, Corporate Travel and Accounts Payable functions. Corporate Card program experience preferred
- Accounting/Finance or business coursework or degree preferred
- Must be able to work independently and also in a collaborative team environment that fosters new ideas and efficiency opportunities for the team and program stakeholders
- Strong Customer Service Experience
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top