Coordinator - Talent Acquisition
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate and talented Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will be supporting the Talent team with various Talent Acquisition & HR needs. Our regional Talent Team currently consists of 3 people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the coordination of the talent acquisition cycle (scheduling interviews between candidates and hiring managers/coordinating sending offer letters to successful candidates/maintaining hiring plan databases etc.).
- Assisting in putting together and posting job adverts on external websites.
- Assisting in building candidate pipelines by researching upcoming markets/relevant job boards.
- Assisting in coordinating recruitment open days and making them as engaging as possible.
- Representing and living the brand and engaging staff, Members, and beyond.
- Overall department coordination and assisting in making the team and function as efficient as possible.
- Working on projects focused on building employer brand across social media platforms, recruiting websites, in collaboration with institutions/universities and at recruitment meet-ups.
- Ad-hoc office-management (ordering of stationery, technology etc.).
- Ad-hoc support (assisting with department’s business expenses reporting etc.).
- At least 1-2 years of HR/Recruitment Support experience
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- A love for working with people
- Excellent communication skills: ability to coach and influence various levels of employees and be an engaged listener, and fostering connections within the WeWork community
- Need to be team oriented
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Have a “Can do” attitude as well as being able to wear multiple hats
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience working in fast paced environment
- Previous work experience supporting multiple recruiters
- Understanding of the customer service/customer experience issues related to member-facing business.
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the flexibility to think outside on the "box".
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- Ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- Takes an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arises.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well, and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- Also willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top