Community Services Associate
Title: Community Services Associate (CSA)
Position Goals & Objectives:
- Deliver an exceptional Member Experience through WeWork operational standards guidelines.
- Wow our Members with unfailing hospitality and courtesy.
- Be responsible for situational responses to member activity
- Assure an on-brand community experience through the execution of core amenities and deliverables.
- Perform all tasks on schedule with maximum efficiency.
- Identify and set priorities through clear communication with the Community Management team.
- Work with the Community Management team to identify opportunities to enhance the Member experience.
- Act as eyes and ears in absence of Community Management staff.
- Proven team player: ability to work with a team and achieve daily and monthly goals.
- Self starter: able to identify work that needs to be done and does it without required instruction.
- Courteous and communicative: able to interact with, assist and exceed the expectations of members with daily and special requests.
- Detail oriented: pays attention to details regarding processes and extra attention to special requests.
- A Doer: Ability to solve practical problems using reasoning skills.
- A desire to learn and seek new challenges.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent job experience.
- Ability to work with a large, diverse group of employees and suppliers.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may change based on the needs of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Ready to work at scheduled time.
- Greet and assist all members throughout the day, maintaining at all times the highest levels of helpfulness and friendliness.
- Prepare and maintain throughout the day key member amenities including fruit water, coffee / tea, and beer / wine.
- Monitor pantry spaces on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor conference rooms (including ensuring that dry erase markers, whiteboard erasers, water pitchers, glasses are sufficiently stocked and tables, chairs, phones and whiteboards are organized and ready for use) as needed.
- Monitor specialty rooms such as screening rooms, meditation room, wellness rooms, and other rooms to ensure that furniture and equipment are ready for use.
- Monitor printing stations (including ensuring that there is a sufficient supply of pens, copy paper, staplers, staples, paper clips, tape and tape dispensers).
- Monitor common spaces and hallways.
- Monitor restrooms on a continuous basis including restocking all items (including paper products, mouthwash, soap, etc.) as needed.
- Prepare spaces for the hosting of events.
- Work with the facilities and maintenance team to achieve excellence in the delivery of services to Members.
- Respond to service related emergencies as needed.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks and/or use of supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Back to top