Community Events Manager
Job PurposeResponsible to provide our community with memorable and strategic opportunities for business, social, recreational, and educational development.
- Train and onboard Community Managers in event and community building operations
- Assist Community Manager in development of various outreach and
- Community programs focused on education, social, recreation, & business networking.
- Build and implement event strategy for regional communities including budgeting, processes, and programming.
- Serve as HQ liaison providing event support to region.
- Manage interdepartmental projects related to community events, lead generation, and signature community events including promotion, awareness, and effectiveness/analysis.
- Oversee creative development of events working with internal and external partners
- Maintain brand identity throughout programming and events.
- Create content such as presentations and templates for community managers to streamline planning and manage budget.
- Evaluate post-event return on investment based on budget, resources, and members response
- Create, manage, and execute a community event programming and the member experience department strategy.
- Manage and execute promotional events, be present and coordinate events.
- Manage & market special events Sales and Marketing, pop ups & other relevant events
- Manage Social Media in conjunction with the Regional Social Media Manager.
- Manage and disseminate event calendar to community manager and members
- Establish and foster new relationships that drive desks sales and increase brand awareness for the properties
- Develop signature events.
- Develop F&B partnerships.
- Perform neighborhood activations and outreach to surrounding businesses to create base local brand awareness.
- Attend any meetings or training sessions or courses as required.
- Assist fellow employees to perform similar or related jobs as and when necessary.
- Continuously seek out opportunities to learn and improve the knowledge of the job.
- Undertake any reasonable request made by a member of management.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top