Cash Reconciliation Manager
- Manage cash reconciliation team’s daily, short and long-term initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Maintain and improve upon automation of bank reconciliation
- Monitor BAI integration and ensure accuracy and completeness of bank transactions in ERP
- Perform month-end reconciliations
- Ensure bank account completeness
- Variance analysis: cash and clearing accounts
- Maintain process for new account openings
- Addition of Workday reconciliation rules and application of rules to new accounts
- Review and approve monthly and ad hoc cash and intercompany accounting entries
- Oversee reconciliation team, providing direction and performance requirements, feedback, and reviews
- Collaborate internally with accounting department and other business units as well as 3rd party consultants, banks, and payment processors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA desirable, CPA a +
- 3-5 years relevant cash accounting/reconciliation experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Workday and SAP Business One experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top