We're hiring an experienced, self-driven, and energetic individual to join our team at the WeWork Galactic Headquarters in New York. In this role, you will collaborate with team members to define, execute, and support the vision and roadmap for a new business offering while enhancing the We Company's member experience.
Reporting directly to the VP of the team, we're looking for a self-starter who is passionate about tech products and driving an informed member experience and business decisions. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in using market research data, commercial information, and analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a B2C business.
- Study the current trends of the digital industry and look for opportunities in incorporating the best practices in WeWorks new products, offerings, and processes. Translate commercial strategy into a detailed product, process, and platform requirements.
- Performs market research for producing competitive intelligence which is to be incorporated in new WeWork offerings.
- Creates business artifacts (data models, presentations, infographic, etc) to enable understanding and drive optimal commercial decisions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft functional roadmap of our offerings. Co-own, manage, and prioritize the offerings/feature pipeline and provide input to the ongoing evolution of business.
- Measure and monitors ongoing transactions and customer behavior. Uses analytics and insights to drive customer adoption. Be a champion of customer experience. Interface regularly with members to develop an adoption strategy and ensure customer success.
- Collaborate with marketing, communication, and sales teams to socialize offerings, and to sell our vision to key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Create and socialize a data-driven approach to turn insights into an actionable set of recommendations for the business. Devise and conduct analyses to measure and validate the new offering business plan and ongoing operations. Proactively identify opportunities for business growth, improved user experience, and operational efficiency through data analytics.
- Lead the design and implementation of business KPI metrics by collaborating with different teams internally at the We Company.
- Project manages ongoing commercial and operational activities. Drives completion, team accountability, and develop status reports.
- 5+ years of experience in strategy or management consulting, investment banking, fin-tech, or the insurance industry. A B2C business development experience is a major plus
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated business acumen with the ability to look beyond the "what" to understand the "why" and determine the "so what"
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong data analysis background and skills in data extraction and modeling
- Proven experience in complex, multi-faced stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for data and its use in driving organizational change
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly growing and scaling work environment
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and positive attitude
- Ability to manage competing and evolving priorities
Back to top