About the Role
WeWork is looking for a Brand Coordinator to help maintain and facilitate processes for the Brand Department. This person will work with the VP, Head of Brand, Senior Brand Manager, and Project Managers to ensure consistent standards and best practices among projects. He / she should have a background in project management the ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast paced environment.
The Brand Coordinator will manage relationships with vendors and partners, and must be reliable, focused, and detail oriented. Working closely with both internal and external teams this person must be a highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner who excels under pressure.
- Day-to-day content coordinator on a variety of projects assisting the VP, Head of Brand
- Coordinates and schedules all necessary meetings and records minutes
- Track key deliverables on projects and follow-up with stakeholders as needed
- Provide ad hoc project support to Brand team
- Lead designated support functions including organizing documents, meeting planning and preparation, internal reports and more
- Manage all vendor relations including, vendor vetting, contract, and payment processes
- Implement organized asset management system for creative content
- Facilitate internal contract and payment processes
- Ensures project information is organized and accurate across all platforms
- Acts as point of contact between WeWork and partners
- College degree (BA/BS) in a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a brand team or creative environment
- Excellent creative instincts
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal. and written
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills
Who You Are:
- Creative, adventurous, hungry; ready to roll your sleeves up to get work done
- Passionate about collaborating and a true team player
- Great at self-managing productivity
- Always willing to do whatever it takes to “Get Sh*t Done"
- Have a great sense of humor
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top