Associate Community Manager
Goals and Objectives
- Support the Community Management team to achieve the following:
- Create a collaborative community & living environment amongst our members
- Ensure that building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Drive growth and promotion of provided service offerings
- Maintain 100% occupancy and achieve target sales goals
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience, including:
- Acting on assigned tickets in Zendesk
- Conducting building walkthroughs
- Troubleshoot maintenance and facilities issues to the best of their ability
- Troubleshoot IT/AV issues to the best of their ability
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members
- Assist Community Managers with expense management
- Assist members with billing and manage reservations through in-house billing system, checking invoices, and managing late fees
- Schedule and assist with move ins and move outs, preparing, and distributing welcome packets
- Engage in the larger city community by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations
- Help report daily, weekly and monthly progress of your building and community
Experience and Requirements
- College graduate with a four year degree
- Hospitality, customer service, and sales experience preferred
- Ability to work some nights, weekends and holidays
- Business operations and/or project management experience a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, and accountability
- Passion and understanding for WeWork mission and values
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top