About the Role
WeWork is looking for a brand focused Art Director to oversee the content/creative team. The ideal candidate will have 5-7+ years experience in an art director or creative director role.
The Art Director should have a passion for creating content that is inspiring, clear, beautiful, and contemporary. This role will report to the VP of Brand Marketing and work closely with the Content Management, Performance Marketing, Sales and Social Media teams to develop content that helps us hit our business goals. This role should provide direction and leadership to the creative team, set timelines and manage executions, and communicate effectively to internal/external stakeholders.
- Lead and manage in-house creative team to elevate existing brand content across graphic design, photography, copy, and video.
- Concept and create original and inspiring content that helps tell the WeWork story through various around the world.
- Work with Content Management team to field creative requests and deliver content within specified timelines.
- Work closely and collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand content solutions
- Leverage data to optimize content to drive business growth
- Work with internal teams to ensure all content meets WeWork brand guidelines
- Provide hands-on feedback to members of the creative team
- Turn high-level concepts into actionable content. Clearly articulate ideas to the creative team and other internal stakeholders.
- Continue evolving the WeWork brand so it acts as a leader in content creation
- College degree (BA/BS) in a related field
- 5-7+ years of experience in an Art Director role or similar.
- Strong understanding of brand development and integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent creative instincts with a solid understanding of design, photography, copy, and video.
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times
- Strong leadership and people management skills
Who You Are:
- Creative, adventurous, hungry; ready to roll your sleeves up to get work done
- You are a natural storyteller
- Passionate about collaborating and a true team player
- Great at self-managing productivity
- Always willing to do whatever it takes to “Get Sh*t Done"
- Have a great sense of humor
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Back to top