Account Manager, Referrals & Partnerships
About the Role
The Account Manager serves as an intra and inter departmental liaison with regards to all broker, member, employee and affiliate referral fee payments. S/he is responsible for the timely and accurate payment, tracking, reporting and communication of all referral fees paid to referring entities by WeWork. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining relationships, reporting, working internally with Finance, and Sales across the company and globe.
- Act as point of contact for key external and internal stakeholders
- Maintain strong relationships with our channel partners (members, employees, brokers and affiliates) to support and enhance partnerships
- Communicate information to internal partners and external partners
- Negotiate key agreements
- Creating reports on status of referral fee payments
- collecting information from Chartio, SalesForce, WeWork systems and the Broker Referral Dashboard to design reports, consolidating, and analyzing to provide a clear indication of funds released.
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management’s review as needed
- Internal and external communication
- Manage communication to brokers, members, employees and non-affiliates with regard to all steps in the payment cycle
- Distribution and consolidation of vetting documents, terms of service
- Consistently maintain high levels of client-member satisfaction
- Ensure work processes in accordance with agreed, documented practices
- Complete and maintain accurate revenue forecasting in agreed format and frequency
- The role may include some travel.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Real estate account / transaction management experience preferred
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills
- Ability to track a multitude of simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
- Matured sense of tact and conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and driven to achieve team goals
- Proven track record of high level strategic skills with a good understanding of financial analysis
- Program/Project Management skills
- Ability to organize and communicate data in a clear manner
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and demonstrate team leadership skills
- Strategic thinking with analytical approach
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship, networking and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years professional experience related to project management
- proficiency in document, spreadsheet, and presentation software
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top