Account Management Associate, Partner Support
About the Role:
The Account Management Associate is a part of the Referrals & Partnerships team, and reports to the Head of Referrals & Partnerships. The Account Management Associate serves as an intra and inter departmental liaison with regards to all broker, member, employee and affiliate referral fee payments. This is a hybrid role combining account management and customer support.
Primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Internal and external communications
- Manage communication to brokers, members, employees and non-affiliates with regard to all steps in the payment cycle
- Distribution and consolidation of vetting documents, terms of service,
- Deliver above-and-beyond client experience through phone, email, and in-person communication
- Respond quickly and methodically to channel partners-submitted questions and requests
- Create, optimize and troubleshoot email marketing campaigns and analyze data to arrive at insights and strategies about campaigns
- Manage channel partners’ expectations, communicate progress and issues, and regularly report metrics
- Advocate partners’ needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Deliver above-and-beyond partner experience through phone, email, and in-person communication
- Expect the unexpected - you'll adapt and quickly solve problems for partners any time things don't go as planned
- A positive person! You'll be working in a highly demanding and ever-changing startup environment
- A self-starter who actively seeks projects to work on. Successful people at WeWork thrive because they're always looking for how they can use their unique skills to add value
- An excellent communicator, with the uncanny ability to practice empathic communication, including a high degree of attentiveness to detail, as well as superhuman interpersonal skills
- A team player who believes in the power of ‘WE’
- ability to track a multitude of simultaneous projects
- demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
- account management, project management and problem-solving skills
- matured sense of tact and conflict resolution
- ability to organize and communicate data in a clear manner
- proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- ZenDesk experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience, 1-2 years of which must be related to customer service
- proficiency in document, spreadsheet, and presentation software
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top