Account Coordinator, Referrals & Partnerships
Account Coordinator, Referrals + Partnerships
About the Role
The Referrals & Partnerships team is a division within the WeWork Revenue organization responsible for the development, management and operations surrounding the WeWork Broker Partnership program and Employee, Member and Affiliate Referrals programs. The Account Coordinator role supports the Head of Referrals and Partnerships. With a can-do, will-do attitude, s/he tasks on every task with eagerness, thought and excitement.
Primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Screen and prioritize inbound emails from our partners
- Manage scheduling, travel and day-to-day needs
- Help create and edit presentations
- Perform market research and data projects
- Meeting and calendar coordination
- Process expense reports
- Preparation of materials and documents for departmental meetings
- Assist with event coordination
- Customer service to our channel partners through communication mediums
- Ability to track a multitude of simultaneous projects
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
- Matured sense of tact and conflict resolution
- Ability to organize and communicate data in a clear manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, InDesign, and other relevant systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years experience in a Marketing or Administrative role
- Clear and polite communicator: in writing and in-person
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Poise under fire and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Utmost confidence in handling sensitive and confidential issues
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through action, execution and achievement
- Able to think holistically, while being attuned to the details
- Deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- ‘Roll up your sleeves’ attitude. Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You live by the motto ‘hustle harder’
- Flexibility to think outside the box.
- A true innovator who pushes the envelope.
- Ability to foresee and identify the needs of the team.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We!
- Build trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top