The Training Assistant assists the Training Manager in coordinating all internal evaluation training. This individual also creates and maintains training schedules and rosters and helps ensure resources and training databases are up-to-date. The Training Assistant works with trainers in the development of training materials and collaborates with Human Resources in tracking participant attendance. The successful candidate will work independently as well as in cooperation with various subject matter experts, trainers and trainees.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Maintaining the Evaluation Training Calendar.
- Scheduling trainings and handling logistics.
- Creating and maintaining rosters.
- Tracking trainer and trainee attendance.
- Developing feedback mechanisms and compiling feedback results.
- Suggesting updates to trainings based on trainee feedback.
- Assisting in preparation of training materials.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and timelines promptly and efficiently.
- Some knowledge of international systems of education.
- Commitment to the WES Mission and Guiding Principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, training or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 2 years of training experience.
Meet Some of WES's Employees
Keerthiga S.Credential Examiner - CANADA
Keerthiga authenticates academic credentials from international applicants, a role which involves researching the educational systems of countries around the world and adapting to ongoing changes.
Back to top