WES is looking for an HR Associate to provide assistance with and facilitate the HR processes for the US staff. This role will offer a comprehensive range of administrative support in multiple functional areas including recruiting, onboarding, benefits, performance management, training, record keeping, and employee exits. This person will serve as a key contributor toward helping maintain positive employee relations and fostering a positive work environment.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Facilitating employee requests and questions, resolving or escalating as needed.
- Maintaining and auditing I-9 files.
- Assisting with the off-boarding process, including paperwork and COBRA administration.
- Serving as coordinator to the WES Wellness Committee and other employee engagement activities.
- Aiding the recruitment process by editing and posting job descriptions, sourcing resumes, and coordinating and hosting interviews.
- Filing documents into appropriate files and maintaining accurate employee records.
- Running point and troubleshooting employee issues on HRIS platform.
- Maintaining the Training Calendar, room bookings and logistics.
- Assisting in preparation of training materials and tracking trainer and trainee attendance in the Learning Management System.
- Drafting and editing department PowerPoint presentations.
- Playing a supporting role in the annual Audit and annual Compensation processes.
- Making photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performing other clerical functions.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Basic knowledge of HR functions.
- Demonstrated administrative and documentation skills and detail-orientation.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality around personal information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain constructive relationships with all levels of staff.
- Considerable initiative and judgement.
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
- A sense of humor and wit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and MS Outlook.
Back to top