Digital Marketing Manager
WES is looking for a sharp and self-driven marketer to support the Marketing Operations team by managing and optimizing campaigns. This is a perfect role for someone with proven skills in SEO and the ability to run campaigns and ads from start to finish. You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Working with editorial and marketing automation teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming by providing suitable keywords and recommendations for META data, headings, internal links and URLs.
- Reviewing upcoming marketing campaign assets ( eGuides, webinars, and articles) and suggesting appropriate organic and paid campaign strategies designed to capture and convert quality leads, or meet desired campaign goals.
- Working cross-departmentally to provide ad and email campaign copy and template suggestions.
- Performing daily account management of pay-per-click accounts (AdWords, social media, AdRoll) and monitoring account metrics.
- Improving SEO positions by performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Defining SEM processes and setting up conversion tracking (Fb, Adwords, Twitter).
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Developing strategies for recruiting new leads for WES ambassador programs.
- Build and manage KPI dashboards; analyze results and provide learnings & recommendations on performance improvement
- Evaluate new digital technologies and use Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Handle communications directly with our audiences with little oversight required.
- Understand and interpret data in reports, and make recommendations for improving WES operations or practices and increase desired results.
- Understand the importance of brand consistency and uphold WES brand standards.
- Lead cross-functional core teams and work with a variety of stakeholders and team members.
- Comfortably train or develop more junior team members.
- Have intermediate to advanced project management skills- be able to lead a project to completion, while overseeing peers assigned to the project. Coordinate and communicate proactively with all project stakeholders.
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, PR, English, technology or similar.
- 5-7 years of digital experience in marketing.
- Proven ability to manage projects with minimal supervision.
- Direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing digital campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdRoll, AdWords, social media a must.
- Knowledge of HTML and associated coding preferred.
- Experience with Marketo and/or Salesforce (or similar CRM and marketing automation tool) a plus but not required.
- Experience managing a website on WordPress, Drupal or another CMS a plus.
- Experience with relevant API architectures a plus.
- A sense of humor and a collaborative spirit.
Back to top