Digital Content Producer
World Education Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, World Education Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WES is seeking a savvy, detail-oriented content creator to join our content marketing team. Candidates must have a love for writing, the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of the organization, and have extensive blogging and content development experience.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Writing and editing compelling blog posts, articles, and web content for B2C efforts across departments.
- Mastering content areas of skilled immigrant integration, international education, and study abroad.
- Pitching story ideas and managing content from conception through delivery.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Leveraging data and research to create stories and infographics.
- Utilizing video, maps, polls, quizzes, and more to create interactive, multimedia content.
- Managing multiple social media channels and increasing audience engagement.
- Coordinating with guest bloggers to generate new and diverse content.
- Editing and proofing writings from different internal departments, as well as from external guest writers/bloggers.
- Writing clear, thorough instructional and how-to content.
- Developing content using data and analytics to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Finding and employing a narrative voice that connects with motivated international students, immigrants, and other WES clients.
- Adapting blog and social media content to shifts in reader profile.
- Working with marketing team to identify best-fit content marketing strategies and tools.
- Working on multiple projects and ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Undertaking additional/special projects as assigned or required.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent creative writing skills to communicate with a global audience in a compelling manner.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Superior interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation and drive to deliver superior performance.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior.
- Familiarity with international student enrollment and application processes.
- Understanding of marketing for international students and skilled immigrants.
- Ability to work with subject matter experts to develop content.
- Ability to lead campaigns/projects from concept to completion.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Strong problem-solving skills to innovatively overcome constraints.
- Desire to learn and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- A sense of humor.
- Degree with focus on digital journalism, creative writing, digital media, business communications, or communication arts, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Proven experience with blogging, content development, and editing.
- 3-5 years' experience writing for multiple audiences and producing a variety of content (guides, brochures, reports, articles, etc.)
- Proven record of meeting deadlines.
- Experience publishing content using WordPress.
- Experience with graphic design, Photoshop, or infographics a plus.
- Relevant publication history a plus.
Digital Content Producer
WES New York
Meet Some of WES's Employees
Credential Examiner - CANADA
Keerthiga authenticates academic credentials from international applicants, a role which involves researching the educational systems of countries around the world and adapting to ongoing changes.
Back to top