Credential Examiner ( 1 Year Contract)
- Toronto, Canada
Title: Credential Examiners ( 1 Year Contract)
Duration: 1 Year Contract Position
Duties included but not limited to:
- Identifying and determining if each document meets WES’s documentation requirements.
- Placing documents that do not meet WES’s requirements in the appropriate folder based on the reject reason.
- Identifying documents that require online verification and verifying them online.
- Proofing work, ensuring all document images required to complete the evaluation are placed in the appropriate folder and sending file to next phase of the process
- Developing knowledge of designated systems of education and their academic documentation practices and policies.
- Becoming familiar with all WES document requirements, policies and procedures for receiving academic documents.
- Handling original documents according to organizational policies and procedures.
- Reviewing physical file against electronic images for completeness and legibility.
- Learning and adapting to changes introduced and disseminated by the Evaluation Governance Committee.
- Becoming familiar with the end-to-end Standard Evaluation Process and being aware of the importance of the Authenticator role and the related dependencies.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be analytical, detailed and quality-oriented.
- Be a team player.
- Have a strong work ethic, be responsible and accountable
- Have a tolerance for repetitive work – process oriented.
- Recognize the need for attention to detail, quality, efficiency, accuracy and speed.
- Have good communication skills – oral and written.
- Be committed to international education and the WES Mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a relevant, high volume, document and process-driven function.
- Time management and organization training and experience.
- Computer, internet and database literate.
- Fluency in foreign language desirable, example French.
- Knowledge of International Education desirable.
AODA Statement: WES is an organization committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Once an applicant has been selected for an interview, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their accommodation needs known when contacted.
WES would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.Behaviors
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Back to top