WES is seeking qualified Credential Analysts to produce academic evaluation reports that help international students and professionals achieve their educational and professional goals in the United States and Canada. A WES credential evaluation is a comparison of international academic accomplishments to U.S. and Canadian standards. As part of the Evaluation Production Group, the Credential Analyst will help produce evaluation reports that assist institutions such as schools, employers, licensing boards and immigration authorities better understand the applicant's international educational background.
Fluency in French and/or Farsi is preferred but not required.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Verifying academic information entered by the client and ensuring that the information matches what is reflected in the corresponding documents.
- Linking document images to the appropriate institution and credential.
- Generating correspondence regarding evaluation and updating applicant status.
- Carefully proofing work and sending to the next phase of the evaluation process.
- Learning and adapting to changes introduced and disseminated by the Evaluation Governance Committee.
- Adhering to WES policies and procedures to produce accurate evaluation reports.
- Attending country- and process-specific training sessions.
- With a focus on time and quality, working with other Evaluation Production teams, including Credential Examiners, Advanced Education Specialists, Proofers, Quality Assurance Directors, Academic Records and Operations to resolve file-related questions from applicants and other evaluation-related issues.
- Becoming familiar with the end-to-end standard evaluation process and being aware of the importance of the Credential Analyst role and its related dependencies.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be exceptionally attentive to detail.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Have editing and/or proofreading skills.
- Be receptive to constructive criticism and feedback.
- Be analytical, detail- and quality-oriented while absorbing and retaining a high volume of knowledge and information.
- Have a proven ability to excel in a high-volume production, document and process-driven environment.
- Work independently and as part of an internationally diverse team.
- Have interest in and commitment to international education and the WES Mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a relevant, document-driven function.
- Time management and organization training and experience.
- Computer, internet and database literate.
- Data entry and experience with Microsoft Outlook.
- French or Farsi language skills desirable.
- Knowledge of international education and/or foreign systems of education desirable.
Back to top