Work Director 1
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Come join our Atlanta Cash Vault team! We have a Work Director 1 opportunity now available!
The Work Director ensures the unit's work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating, and monitoring the daily activities of the moderately complex to complex work of less senior team members. Duties may include: reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing daily work to meet deadlines and goals; monitoring work in progress making adjustments as needed; giving feedback and training to staff; addressing scheduling issues, including absences and tardiness; giving input to supervisors on staff performance; representing unit at meetings.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing workflow from start to finish and monitoring team of associates
- Ensuring that customer deadlines are being met.
- Ensuring that all of the necessary tools are on hand in order to perform the job with little or no interruptions.
- Communicating with peers and management and other cash vault teams to exchange pertinent information.
- Promoting a positive work environment for associates demonstrating a commitment to open communications, staff development, and employee morale.
- Be flexible to work with manager for coverage on PTO and staff absences
- Ensure that all audit and compliance controls are adhered to.
- Enforce appropriate risk control procedures in a secure, sensitive production environment.
Mon – Fri 12:30pm - 9:30pm or until EOD tasks are completed
This schedule is open ended. Additional hours may be required based on business need.
- 2+ years of operations experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and distribute complex work
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Quality review skills
- Leadership experience including training and providing performance feedback to staff/managers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Cash handling experience
- Knowledge and understanding of cash vault operations
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to handle detail-oriented work
- Ability to quickly change priorities and redirect workforce accordingly
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and conduct self in a positive and professional manner
- Working knowledge of Glory Cash Vault System
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
GA-Atlanta: 4742 Aviation Pkwy - Atlanta, GA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0054465 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top