Work Director 1
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)Our Mortgage team supports the nation’s leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
This is a full time opportunity to work in a professional inbound and outbound contact center setting that provides answers and guidance to sales, service, and fulfillment customers. This position requires the ability to navigate through multiple systems while providing resolution for the customer. Responsible for handling various reporting functions, tracking of overall work flow, processing and project work in support of a large sales team.
Ensures the unit’s work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating and monitoring the daily activities of the routine to moderately complex work of less senior team members.
Duties may include:
- Reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing daily work to meet deadlines and goals
- Monitoring work in progress making adjustments as needed
- Giving feedback and training to staff as directed and assigned by manager
- Addressing scheduling issues, including absences and tardiness;
- Giving input to supervisors on staff performance; representing unit at meetings
Our successful team members will demonstrate self-motivation, a positive attitude, have the ability to work well on team and have a solid work history. They also demonstrate strong listening, written and verbal communication skills. They are receptive to coaching and feedback, have the desire to meet/exceed goals.
- 2+ years of operations experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and distribute complex work
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Quality review skills
- Leadership experience including training and providing performance feedback to staff/managers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- 1+ year of data collection and reporting experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 20+ pounds
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way – Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0204478 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top