Work Director 1
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Join the Atlanta Lockbox Team!
Work Schedule is 40 hrs per week: Work Days; Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday; off days- Tuesday & Wednesday 10pm until 6:30 or until finished. Candidate will need to be flexible for PTO coverage and may need to adjust hours
Ensures the unit's work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating and monitoring the daily activities of the routine to moderately complex work of less senior team members. Duties may include: reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing daily work to meet deadlines and goals; monitoring work in progress making adjustments as needed; giving feedback and training to staff; addressing scheduling issues, including absences and tardiness; giving input to supervisors on staff performance; representing unit at meetings.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing workflow from start to finish and monitoring team of associates
- Ensuring that customer deadlines are being met.
- Ensuring that all of the necessary tools are on hand in order to perform the job with little or no interruptions.
- Communicating with peers and management and other lockbox teams to exchange pertinent information.
- Promoting a positive work environment for associates demonstrating a commitment to open communications, staff development, and employee morale
Department of Revenue Certification Required
- The person in this position must meet all customer requirements. This includes certifying that all tax obligations to the State of Georgia are current. This requirement includes certification that all returns have been timely filed (or an appropriate extension obtained) and that all taxes owed have been paid. This is an ongoing requirement and the certification will be subject to periodic review.
- 2+ years of operations experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and distribute complex work
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Quality review skills
- Leadership experience including training and providing performance feedback to staff/managers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good quality review skills
- Experience leading, training, and providing feedback to staff and corresponding managers
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to provide leadership to an operations team
- 10-key numerical data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- 2+ years of lockbox experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Coaching experience
- Ability to lift 15+ pounds
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0054480 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top