Women in Technology Intern Forum
You're invited to apply to the Wells Fargo Women in Technology Intern Forum. This forum is designed for candidate in computer science and technical majors that are interested in exploring a career in Technology at Wells Fargo and learning about the opportunities within our organization.
Wells Fargo's Women in Technology Intern Forum is designed to encourage and inspire women who have an interest in pursuing a career in Technology. You will have the opportunity to learn from successful women in IT at Wells Fargo who will share their expertise and knowledge to help you become a future leader in Technology and Wells Fargo. During the forum, you'll develop an understanding of Wells Fargo's unique values and culture, which you will experience first-hand in your interactions with highly talented team members.
- Interviews for intern positions in the 2018 Technology Intern Program
- Panel discussions with current Technology Associates
- Presentations about Wells Fargo, Technology, and career paths
- Networking with Technology Leaders, with an opportunity to hear their success story
- Interview preparation
- Diversity and Inclusion Team Building Exercises
Summer Opportunities available in Charlotte:
- Business Systems Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
- Where: Wells Fargo's Uptown Offices in Charlotte, NC
- When: November 2017
- Application Deadline: September 30th, 2017
Application and eligibility information:
- Open to all students who are currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in any technology-related major and graduating between December 2018-May 2021
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis and not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Include a cover letter before your resume explaining why you are interested in attending the Wells Fargo Women in Technology Intern Forum, highlighting qualities that make you a competitive candidate
- Candidates invited to the forum will be contacted individually with additional information and details
- Travel and hotel accommodations not offered as part of the forum.
Wells Fargo is unable to sponsor visas for these positions. We are unable to hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis and not require visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- 1+ month of professional experience through internships, part-time, or full-time work
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Leadership skills including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Completion of coursework in computer science, information systems, or a similar technology-related field of study
Other Desired Qualifications
- Enrolled to receive undergraduate degree with graduation date December 2018-May 2021 related to Computer Science or other technology-related majors. Coursework related to technology projects, business, or systems; mathematical sciences, or engineering, information security and cybersecurity.
- Experience, knowledge of, or coursework with:
- Information Technology/Computer Information Systems
- Java (J2EE)
- .NET Development
- QA Testing
- Project management methodology
- Oracle or other relational database(s)
- Computer Network(s)
- Technical Business Analyst skills
- Technical Writing/Documentation
- Information Security
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0074637 CHIEFADMINOFFIC/CHIEF ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top