WM WA Client Associate (SAFE)
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth Management and The Private Bank
With over $462 billion in client assets, including $70 billion deposits and $40 billion in loans, Wells Fargo's Wealth Management division is one of the nation's leading providers of financial services to affluent and high-net-worth clients. Wealth Management's mission is to build enduring relationships with our clients based on a foundation of sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We focus on our clients' unique needs to deliver financial solutions that help them build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth.
The Private Bank delivers wealth management solutions to high and ultra-high-net-worth clients with $1 million or more in Wealth relationship balances. Clients of The Private Bank are supported by a personal relationship manager who brings together a dedicated team of specialists. This team delivers an integrated suite of services designed to address the high-net-worth client's complex financial needs. Clients of The Private Bank enjoy many exclusive benefits. A local, dedicated relationship manager works with the client directly and coordinates an experienced team of local specialists. Other benefits clients enjoy include a premium level of service in stores, an enhanced, branded online experience and access to specialized solutions, rates and pricing appropriate for their level of wealth.
Te WM Wealth Advisor Client Associate assists Wealth Advisors (WAs) with account administration, sales activities and relationship management, balancing multiple priorities. Assists WAs in providing service to their client relationships. Interacts frequently with clients to help profile and identify client retention issues as well as potential new business opportunities across business and/or product lines. Develops strong product knowledge and client relationship management skills to meet the financial needs of Clients. Assists in cross-selling products and services to existing clients. Prepares preliminary client correspondence and customized professional client presentation materials to support sales/marketing efforts. May assist with financial/wealth planning such as spreadsheet preparation and analysis, completion and entry of client discovery documentation in appropriate planning systems. Researches and resolves operational issues related to complex accounts for our highest-net-worth clients. Works with Centers, Stores and other resources to execute daily transactions for WAs in sales and services support across multiple lines of business. May provide work direction and training to more junior level Associates. Job will be located in a Wealth Management Hub or Office location.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 2+ years of administrative experience, office experience, or a combination of both, in the financial services industry
- 1+ year of banking sales, sales support, and client support experience
- Customer service experience
- Wealth management experience
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Knowledge and understanding of systems: AFS, Hogan, and ClientLink
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
Exceptional multi-tasking and follow-up; ability to work with people at a variety of job levels
Must be a motivated self-starter with a positive attitude; strong organizational skills; work well independently with minimal supervision
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0072366 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top