WM SR PRIVATE BKR UL (SAFE)
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
Develops new and manages existing High Net Worth client relationships (typical relationship size of $5MM+). Works as part of a Wealth team that utilizes an integrated planning approach to recommend strategies that utilize Wells Fargo s individual and institutional capabilities to create, enhance, and maintain client wealth. Advises clients on banking solutions to meet the client s overall financial objectives. Leads the credit process and is accountable for the client's end-to-end credit experience. Delivers, constructs, and implements custom credit and deposit strategies and solutions to clients. Utilizes strong banking practices to strategize and advise clients on appropriate credit and deposit strategies and products and to manage custom credit portfolios. Provides training and guidance to less experienced bankers. Incumbents have excellent sales and relationship management skills, strong knowledge of credit, deposit and treasury management services. Maintains effective risk management through routine education, sound risk and operational decision making, and adherence to policies/procedures. Deals with clients ethically and fairly, acts in the best interest of the client, and avoids impermissible conflicts of interest. This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Private Banking, Corporate Banking or Commercial Lending
- A Master's degree or higher
- Series 7, 66 and insurance licensing
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-Fresno: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
CA-Fresno: 8405 N Fresno - Fresno, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top